Georgetown Flora Green
6234 Flora Ave S, Seattle, WA 98117
A stunning 5-Star Built Green home in Georgetown designed by JW Architects. With well-proportioned living space and rooftop views, this bright and airy 3 bed/2.5bath is designed for today’s modern lifestyle. Located in a highly walkable location just blocks from Georgetown’s eclectic mix of restaurants, shops and art galleries. The home comes equipped for net zero living with energy efficient heating/cooling systems, ultra-tight building envelop, high performance windows and a solar-ready rooftop.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Contemporary and lofty floor plans
- Playful use of texture and clean lines
- Polished concrete and wood floors
- Slab counter tops and recycled content tile
- Thick framed insulated walls
- Efficient heating and cooling
- EnviroDri weatherproof exterior barrier system
- Landscaped courtyard and private entries
- Sustainable, repurposed and reclaimed building materials
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 2,646 sf
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Bonus room + roof deck
- Spring 2019