Georgetown Flora Green
6234 Flora Ave S, Seattle, WA 98117
The award-winning team of Dwell Development and JW Architects collaborated on this modern classic, chic and everlasting home with well-proportioned living spaces and roof top views. Designed for Today’s modern lifestyle, the spaces are refreshingly light with volume and cutting-edge style. Glassy modernism punctuated by bold sustainable and reclaimed accents, solid wood and polished concrete floors, and slab stone counter tops. The main living level opens to a landscaped courtyard making entertaining effortless. 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms grace the second level, while a large bonus room with walk-out access to a roof deck are on top. Live on the best block of Georgetown’s loveliest streets. This location is highly walkable and just blocks from Georgetown’s eclectic mix of restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and nightlife.
Please call for pricing and details.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Contemporary and lofty floor plan
- Playful use of texture and clean lines
- Wood and polished concrete floors – no carpet
- Solar ready and equipped for a Net Zero energy living
- Alley access with attached garage and electric vehicle charging
- Thick insulated walls. EnviroDri exterior barrier system
- Triple pane windows. Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Supreme energy efficient systems and healthful indoor air quality
- Fenced yard with pet friendly areas
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretion to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footage, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footage, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 2,646 sf
- 4,000 sf lot
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- Spring 2019