6608 Flora Ave S Seattle, WA 98108
Form and function harmonize in this environmentally healthy 5-Star Built Green home designed by Alloy Design Group. This 2,850 square foot home provides an urban sanctuary for city dwellers. Located in a highly walkable location, on a beautiful tree-lined residential street just blocks from Georgetown’s highly popular restaurant row, eclectic boutiques, art scene, and vibrant nightlife. The home comes equipped for net zero living with energy efficient heating/cooling, ultra-tight building envelope, high performance windows and a solar-ready rooftop.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification and Net Zero energy ready
- Light-filled living spaces
- Playful use of texture and clean lines
- Wood and polished concrete floors — no carpet
- Slab counter tops and full-height back splashes
- High-end appliances featuring induction cooking
- No VOC paints and grouts
- Designer selected lighting and fixtures
- Alley access with attached garage and electric vehicle charging
- Thick insulated walls and EnviroDri exterior barrier system
- Triple pane windows. Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Supreme energy efficient systems and healthful indoor-air quality
- Fenced yard with pet friendly areas
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 2,850 sf
- 4,980 sf lot
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- Winter 2019