6606 Flora Ave S Seattle, WA 98108
A bright, modern 5-Star Built Green home in the heart of Georgetown designed by Alloy Design Group. With open living spaces and expansive deck views, this 2,850-square-foot home provides an urban sanctuary for city dwellers. Located in a highly walkable location just blocks from Georgetown’s eclectic mix of restaurants, shops and art galleries. The home comes equipped for net zero living with energy efficient heating/cooling systems, ultra-tight building envelop, high performance windows and a solar-ready rooftop.
- 5-Star Built Green certification and Net Zero energy ready
- Solar ready rooftop and electric vehicle charging conduit
- Highly efficient heating and cooling systems
- Solid hardwood and polished concrete floors
- Stylish reclaimed modern design
- No VOC paints and grouts
- Thick framed walls packed with insulation
- EnviroDri exterior weather barrier system
- Triple glazed windows
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System for healthful and comfortable indoor air
- Huge savings in monthly utility bills
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 2,850 sf
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- Spring 2019