6511 Ellis Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108
The award-winning team of Dwell Development and Metrica collaborated on these three new homes in Seattle’s Georgetown neighborhood. Soaring ceilings and light-filled living spaces make these homes fit for today’s modern lifestyle. Thoughtful architectural details, reclaimed accents, solid wood and polished concrete floors, and slab stone counter tops contribute to the sophisticated design. Three floors of living space including gracious master suites and private decks make these homes ideal for families and urban dwellers. Live within walking distance of Georgetown’s eclectic mix of restaurants, shops, art galleries and nightlife.
Price to be determined. Please call for details.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Contemporary and lofty and floor plans
- Playful use of texture and clean lines
- Wood and polished concrete floors – no carpet
- Solar ready and equipped for a Net Zero living
- Alley access with attached garage and electric vehicle charging
- Thick insulated walls and EnviroDri exterior barrier system
- Triple pane windows and Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Supreme energy efficient systems and healthful indoor air quality
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Jonathan Jacobs and James Coleman, Windermere Brokers at (206) 992-2722 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Windermere Real Estate/N.W., Inc.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.