Central Seattle Modern
415 16th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98144
This gorgeous modern show-stopper is sited on a sunny corner lot in the city’s vibrant urban core. Dwell Development designed this home to be healthful and energy efficient. There is a ground level work space with private entry and 3 bedrooms on the same upper level. Roof top deck with skyscraper and sunset views. Located within a few blocks from the First Hill Street Car and a mecca of up and coming neighborhood retail and restaurants. High Walk score, high bike score and high transit score.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification and Net Zero energy use
- Solar and electric vehicle charging ready
- Natural elements, texture, mixed metals and timeless finishes
- Stunning reclaimed hardwood floors
- Slab stone counter tops and recycled content tile
- Thick framed insulated walls
- High quality triple pane windows
- EnviroDri weatherproof exterior barrier system
- Highly efficient Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Sustainable, repurposed and reclaimed building methods
For sales inquiries please contact Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, firstname.lastname@example.org Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 3,040 SF
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- 2 Car Garage
- Spring 2018