Genesee Park Net Zero
3909 43rd Ave S. Seattle, WA 98118
Dwell Development is building a high performance home targeting Net Zero for Summer 2017. This stylish and spacious approximately 3,700 SF – 4 bedroom/den/bonus room and 4 bathroom home features a spacious free-flowing floor plan, excellent entertainment spaces and easy to reach out door areas.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification and Net Zero
- Solar panels and electric vehicle charging capable
- Highly efficient heating, cooling and water heater
- Solid hardwood and polished concrete floors
- Recycled content tile and counter surfaces
- No VOC paints or grouts
- Thick framed walls packed with insulation
- EnviroDri exterior weather barrier system
- Triple glazed windows
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System for healthful and comfortable indoor air
- Supreme energy efficient systems and lower utility bills
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate/N.W., Inc.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 3,700 SF
- 8,000 SF Lot
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Den + Bonus Room
- 2 Car Garage
- Spring 2017