3519 Bagley Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Dwell Development is building a single-family luxury home targeting Net Zero for Fall 2020. Thoughtful architectural details, reclaimed accents, solid wood and polished concrete floors, and slab stone counter tops contribute to the home’s sophisticated design. Three floors of living space including gracious master suites, outdoor living areas, and a rooftop deck makes both this home ideal for families and urban dwellers. Live within walking distance of downtown Wallingford, Fremont, and Green Lake Park.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Solar panels and electric vehicle charging capable
- Highly efficient heating, cooling and water heater
- Solid hardwood and polished concrete floors
- Recycled content tile and counter surfaces
- No VOC paints or grouts
- Thick framed walls packed with insulation
- EnviroDri exterior weather barrier system
- Triple glazed windows
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System for healthful and comfortable indoor air
- Supreme energy efficient systems and lower utility bills
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.