Net Zero Ready Home in Kirkland Highlands
11603 NE 90th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98033
Dwell Development presents a high-performance Built Green luxury home in Kirkland Highlands. Modern living means: embrace community by designing healthy high-performing homes with stunning interior and exteriors on under-utilized lots with interiors that inspire and protect the homeowner and earth’s natural resources.
This spacious west-facing home rests in a quiet residential community with room to play and breathe.
Sustainable choices and high-performance luxury that accurately reflect the values, desires and green lifestyles of the future homeowners. Health, comfort, style and efficiency are supercharged using forefront building science and technology together with nature-inspired local finishes. The free-flowing floor plan has graceful spaces overflowing with clean air, natural light, gorgeous hardwood floors, slab countertops, recycled content tile and flawless modern sophistication.
The transforming power of sustainable design in collaboration with high performance technology brings to the market the best homes money can buy.
From $1,500,000 | approx. 3,500 sf | 4 bd/3.5 bth + bonus spaces + 2-car garage + deck + yard
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green Certification
- Solar ready to achieve low energy consumption
- Equipped with Electric Vehicle Charging Conduit
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System for comfort, humidity and indoor air quality
- ENERGY STAR® Appliances and WaterSense Certified Plumbing Fixtures
- Concrete & Wood Floors
- Heated tile floors in all bathrooms
- EnviroDri™ fluid-applied Exterior Weather-Resistive Barrier with reclaimed accent siding
- High-Performance Triple-Glazed, Low-E Windows
- Zero VOC Paints, Stains & Finishes
- Recycled-Content Stone & Finishes with Washington-Made Cabinetry
- Ductless heat pumps for heating and cooling on upper floors
- Double Wall Framing, Insulated Slab and Increased Insulation
- Two well appointed master suites
- Located near neighborhood parks and shopping with easy freeway access
- A+ Schools and Convenient Access to Amenity Rich Downtown Kirkland
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretion to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footage, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 3,500 SF
- 4 Bedrooms + Office
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Bonus Spaces
- 2 Car Garage
- Fall 2016