6423 Flora Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108
Award-winning Dwell Development and internationally recognized architecture studio, Metrica, combined their creative talents to create this fresh modern home that gives a nod to Scandinavian design. An aesthetic marked by minimalism and functionality celebrates simplicity, natural light, and connection to the outdoors.
The main living level flows effortlessly for entertaining and everyday life. 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms grace the second level, while a top floor loft serves as a bonus room. Flora Ave S. is a quite leafy street within walking distances to everything we love about Georgetown.
Price to be determined. Please call for details.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Designed and equipped for net zero living
- Walls of windows and high ceilings
- Light woods, white wall and crisp clean lines
- Wood and polished concrete floors – no carpet
- Sleek kitchen with high end appliances
- Tile backsplashes and floating shelves
- Natural and reclaimed finish details
- Main floor media room
- Solar ready rooftop
- 2 car attached garage and electric vehicle charging
- Thick insulated walls and EnviroDri exterior barrier system
- Triple pane windows and Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Supreme energy efficient systems and healthful indoor air quality
- Landscaped fenced yard with pet friendly areas and garden space
For sales inquiries and pre-sales please contact Managing Broker Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, email@example.com Windermere Real Estate/N.W., Inc.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.