Martin Mews Central District
713-715 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Seattle, WA 98122
Four new modern and minimalist townhomes each with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Seattle’s Central District neighborhood. Healthful, energy efficient living with a sense of style. Private roof top decks for entertaining guests. Located within a few blocks from coffee shops, excellent public transportation and within .5 miles of the popular Madrona retail core. Easy access to downtown, Seattle U, Seattle Central College, and just over 2.5 miles to Amazon HQ at South Lake Union. High Walk score, good bike score and convenient public transit. Built Green, of course!
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Contemporary and lofty floor plans
- Playful use of texture and clean lines
- Polished concrete and wood floors
- Slab counter tops and recycled content tile
- Thick framed insulated walls
- Efficient heating and cooling
- EnviroDri weatherproof exterior barrier system
- Landscaped courtyard and private entries
- Sustainable, repurposed and reclaimed building materials
713 A MLK Jr Way Floor Plans
Prices starting in the mid-$600,000s
For sales inquiries please contact Susan L Stasik, Managing Broker (206) 660-1012, firstname.lastname@example.org Windermere Real Estate Co.
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 1,000 SF
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Optional Parking
- Fall 2018