Georgetown Hangar House South
6221 Flora Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108
Dwell Development expects to break ground on this high performance 5-Star Built Green modern home Fall 2016. This stylish and spacious approximately 2,600 SF – 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home features a spacious free-flowing floor plan, excellent entertainment spaces and easy to reach out door areas. There is convenient alley access to a attached 2-car garage. Located within a few blocks to the Georgetown neighborhood retail and dining district.
Pricing expected to be starting in the $900,000s.
- Targeting 5-Star Built Green certification
- Prepped for solar panels and electric vehicle charging
- Wood and polished concrete floors – no carpet
- Advanced framing, super insulated, EnviroDri exterior barrier system
- Triple glazed windows, Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Supreme energy efficient systems and healthful indoor air quality
In an ongoing effort to improve its homes, Dwell Development, its partners and its architects reserve the right in their sole discretions to modify and make changes to site maps, images, square footages, prices, specifications, mechanical systems, colors and details without notice. Prices, square footages, designs and images are approximate. Buyers and their agents are encouraged to investigate to their sole satisfaction.
- 2,600 SF
- 4,000 SF Lot
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- Summer 2017